As long as there are no issues successfully thwarting the launch, such as NCSoft’s lawsuit against En Masse (maker of Tera Online), Tera Online will be released in North America on May 1, 2012 and in Europe on May 3, 2012!
Now, onto the yummy goodies!
Before anything… Yes, you are getting 30 days of game time if you purchase Tera, whether it be digital or box.
If you pre-order any edition, be it standard or collector’s, you will receive exclusive benefits:
- White Stallion Mount (trample your foes and have your tea)
- Level 10 City Wheel Earring – increases defense and max HP (meh, but still… off to a quick start on power leveling!)
- Level 35 Seren’s Sand Ring – increases attack and max MP (same with HP)
- Early Access to Beta Test (Oh YES!)
- Start Playing Before Launch (I won’t be too much of a noob by the time of launch <3)
- Early Name Reservation (If anyone likes “Panda” as name, you need to pre-order… and log in asap)
Want more stuff? There is, obviously, the collector’s edition:
COLLECTOR’S EDITION EXCLUSIVE:
- Regal Frostlion Mount (theeyyy’rreee grrreeeaaaatt! *bad pun* xD)
- Level 15 Velik’s Bloodstone Necklace – increases damage and attack speed (Awesome for Archers, right?)
- Level 40 Shakan’s Bloodstone Necklace – increases damage and attack speed (I wonder if those items even help the casters…)
Get it? Or not? UP TO YOU! I just don’t want you to miss the opportunity because… I don’t know, there might be Tera’s fans that are living under a rock (like how I missed DOTA 2′s survey offer for Beta on Steam, ugh!)